Shipping & Returns
Paintball Addiction Policies
Product Returns: In the unfortunate event you need to return a product please read our entire procedure note that all returns must meet the following requirements.
- Any item to be returned must be brand new, factory sealed and unused or fitted.
- There will be no returns on any special Order Items.
- Any returns must be received within 30 DAYS of placing your order.
- Returns received after 30 DAYS of placing your order will be dealt with on an individual basis with the sales department.
If you have received the incorrect item with your order, please notify us immediately so we can get your item corrected. Please make sure to include the shipping invoice in your return package. Once the return is received and processed, we will ship the correct item to you and a credit will be issued to your account for the shipping reimbursement.
Note: Returns take between 3-5 business days for completion upon arrival at Paintball Addiction.
Listing Errors: In the event a product is listed with an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Paintball Addiction will have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Shipping: Paintball Addiction uses Australia Post to ship out most items, you will receive a tracking item via email once your item is posted. Most orders are shipped out within 24 – 48 hours upon placing an order. Specialty orders may take longer and the client will be notified of any delay. Any damage or loss to packages that occur in route to customer destinations must be dealt with directly through Australia Post. Paintball Addiction will help in assistance of resolution but is in no means held responsible.
All transit times are based Australia Posts estimated delivery schedules. In cases such as extreme weather, holidays, and other unforeseen reasons, normal transit times may be affected. In the unfortunate case of these circumstances, Paintball Addiction nor Australia Post can be held responsible and thus cannot offer any type of compensation.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability as to Shipping Errors: Paintball Addiction like anyone can/will make mistakes from time to time. Although we work hard to prevent mistakes when doing orders unfortunately, mistakes may sometimes happen. If we do ship the wrong product to you or leave out a certain product from a package, our procedure and policy for resolving the problem is the following:
- Paintball Addiction will verify that an item was left out of a package by checking the packing slip with what was shipped.
- If we see that an item has been left out of the package, we will ship the item to you at no charge using Australia Post.
- We would be willing to upgrade the postage to Express Post (Overnight) to ensure that you receive the item by a specific date if you are willing to pay the difference in shipping costs.
- If the incorrect item was supplied, Paintball Addiction will immediately ship out the correct item once the incorrect item in question has been returned.