Taking over the field, the new Reflex Rail is your stepping stone to greatness. High-end performance in a durable and reliable setup – the Reflex Rail is for the serious competitor, featuring Fuse Bolt Technology, operating at 145 psi. Color coded o-rings for simplified maintenance, and a host of other features make the 2012 Reflex Rail the gun of choice. The durable Reflex Rail solenoid features consistent airflow, and with a dwell of 18 milliseconds. The small, light Hyper3 in-line air regulator provides high flow and smooth velocity adjustment, with non-slip grips. The ultimate in ergonomic comfort, the Ultralite Frame is equipped with a Reach trigger. The solid construction consists of an aluminum body, bolt, Ultralite Frame and trigger. The Reflex comes with a precision honed two piece 14 inch barrel, durable zippered gun case, parts kit, Dye Slick Lube, barrel sock, allen key set and 9-volt battery.
- Hyper3 Regulator The proven Hyper regulator design has been greatly improved. Now introducing the Hyper3 in-line regulator. This new design is sleeker, smaller, consistent and offers precise increments of air pressure adjustment. The new shim stack is more responsive and reacts quicker to pressure changes allowing better flow and a faster response. The size has been dramatically reduced allowing for incorporation of the soft rubber Sticky Grips. In addition, the Hyper3 air input swivel ring allows it to work with all bottom line configurations.
- Ultralite Airport Introduced in 2010, the UL airport with its dramatic curves and aggressive look was designed to be as small and light as possible. The UL airport is a balanced cam lever system with an easy turn on/off toggle. With the knob in the locked on position, air is delivered to the marker through the linear front port for maximum comfort and a streamlined design.
- Eye Pipe Plateless Enclosure The Eye Pipe, patent pending, internal design houses multiple critical systems that ensure worry free performance. The polycarbonate pipe shields the self-cleaning anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint ensuring the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle. The Eye Pipe system eliminates miss feeds, and double feeding. In addition it eliminates external eye plates and the potential of stripped or corroded plate mounting screws.
- Ultralite 45 Frame The UL 45 frame is the culmination of top pro player influence and progressive engineering. The hour-glass UL frame was ergonomically designed to give the player complete control of the marker while still allowing to quickly and effortlessly pull the trigger. An integrated heads up display LED light alerts you to the status of your marker without taking your eyes off the game.
- Lockdown The adjustable cam lock lever allows you to securely lock you rotor onto your gun without tools. DYE’s cam lock feed neck sits low and tight on the marker making sure your Rotor stays low profile with the rest of your gear.
- Colour Co-ordinated O-Rings Colour Coded o-rings make it easy to quickly identify the correct replacement o-ring when performing maintenance of your marker.
Paintball Marker License & PTA Required To Purchase Paintball Markers In Australia.