Complete all applicable fields to register your team. Team registration is payable by PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Your team is not registered for the event until payment is received.
Click the sections below to view more details:
Event Type: 5 Player, “Race to 3” Tournament (matches are 7 minutes total)
Event Name: Victorian Championship – Race Event
Players: 5 Player event, Max 7 on team sheet plus 2 non-playing pitcrew
Event Length: 2 Days, with Finals Sunday Afternoon
Please Note: Onsite canteen will be open with hotdogs, cold drinks, etc.
Dates: March 23rd to March 24th
Location: Adrenalin Paintball Club, Monash Reserve.
Early Bird Entry Fee: $1000.00 (if Paid before Friday 22nd February 2013)
Entry Fee: $1250.00 (entry closes Friday 8th March 2013)
Prize Money: 1st $1,500, 2nd $900, 3rd $500
Trophies: Trophies are awarded to each of the top 3 teams in the Finals, plus each player on the team roster will receive a trophy or medallion.
Paint: This is a “Field Paint Only” event, there is no BYO (prices in the form)
Dye paint will available on the day or you can preorder/prepay for this paint and have it waiting for you at the field.
Delos is only available as a preorder and no additional cases will be available for sale on the day, so make sure you order enough to last you.
Entry’s Close: Friday 8th March 2013
Phone: 03 5110 6390
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for the Event including Amendments:
- This event will be run under the Millennium rules which are currently being used by events in Australia and by Refs Inc.
- Each team is allowed up to 7 Players and 2 Pit crew
- This event will be an open Single Division and teams will play “Race-to-3” matches – ie: the first team to win 3 games will win the match
- Total match time is 7 minutes.
- This is a semi auto uncapped event (No Ramping)
- Coaching is ONLY permitted from the allocated team pit area.
- (Side Line Coaching or Designated Coaching is forbidden).
- This is a Field Paint Only Event. Any team found using paint not supplied by the event organisers will be ejected from the event.
- Field Layout and Draw will be online on Monday 18th March 2013.
- Field walk will be available from 4pm Friday 22nd March.
- Upon completion of the rounds on day 2 the full ladder will be split into two brackets.
- The top bracket’s top 4 teams will be announced and 3rd & 4th will play off for outright 3rd followed by 1st & 2nd playing off for the winner. Trophies and prize money will be awarded to the top 3 teams in this bracket.
- In the lower bracket the top 4 teams will be announced and 3rd & 4th will play off for outright 3rd followed by 1st & 2nd playing off for the win in that bracket. Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 teams in this bracket.
- Hard2Overcome (Blue)
- South East Cartel
- House Of Cards
- Bass Coast Raiders