Complete all applicable fields to register your team. Team registration is payable by PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Your team is not registered for the event until payment is received.
Click the sections below to view more details:
Event Type Div 1: 5 Player, “Mercy 3” Tournament (matches are 7 minutes total)
Event Type Div 2: 5 Player, “Mercy 2” Tournament (matches are 6 minutes total)
Event Name: Vic5’s – Victorian Championship
Players: 5 Player event.
Event Length: 1 Day with Finals
Dates: 23rd September 2017
Location: Adrenalin Paintball Club, Monash Reserve.
Entry Fee Division 1: $500.00 per team with $50 off for every interstate player on your roster. Full interstate teams – Free Rego.
Entry Fee Division 2: $250 per team with $25 off for every interstate player on your roster. Full interstate teams – Free Rego.
(Division 2 is designed for fresh teams that have started coming up through the Melbourne Paintball League or other lower level competitions, this will also include teams with mechanical markers. Division 2 will still need to have their own equipment).
Trophies: Trophies are awarded to 1st place in the Finals in each division, plus each player on the team roster will receive a trophy or medallion back to 3rd place.
Paint: This is a “Field Paint Only” event, there is no BYO
Entry’s Close: Sunday 17th September 2017
Phone: 03 5110 6390
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for the Event including Amendments:
- This event will be run under the WPBO rules which are currently being used by events in Australia and by Refs Inc.
- Each team is allowed up to 9 Players and 2 Pit crew for Division 1 and 7 Players and 2 Pit crew for Division 2.
- This event will be Div 1: 5 Player, “Mercy 3” (Team wins if 3 points ahead “MERCY” or when match time runs out) Div 2: 5 Player, “Mercy 2” (Team wins if 2 points ahead “MERCY” or when match time runs out).
- Total match time is Div 1 – 7 minutes & Div 2 – 6 minutes.
- This is a semi auto 10.5bps capped event (No Ramping)
- No coaching
- This is a Field Paint Only Event. Any team found using paint not supplied by the event organisers will be ejected from the event.
- Field Layout and Draw will be online on Monday 18th September.
- Field walk will be available from 4pm Friday 22nd September.
- We will require a minimum of 4 Division 2 teams to run Division 2 on the day.
H2O – Blue