Complete all applicable fields to register your team. Team registration is payable by PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Your team is not registered for the event until payment is received.
Click the sections below to view more details:
Event Type: 5 Player, “Race to 3” Tournament (matches are 7 minutes total)
Event Name: Regional Paintball Championship – ABLE Race Event
Players: 5 Player event, Max 7 on team sheet plus 2 pitcrew & coach
Event Length: 2 Days, with Finals Sunday Afternoon
Please Note: Onsite canteen will be open with hotdogs, cold drinks, etc.
Dates: October 19th – 20th
Location: Adrenalin Paintball Club, Monash Reserve. Torres St, Newborough, Victoria, 3825. Latitude:-38.182249 Longitude:146.298058
Early Bird Entry Fee: $900.00 (if Paid before Friday 27th September 2013)
Entry Fee: $1100.00 (entry closes Friday 11th October 2013)
Prize Money: 1st $1,300, 2nd $900, 3rd $500
Trophies: Trophies or medallions are awarded to each of the top 3 teams in the Finals, plus each player on the team roster will receive a trophy or medallion.
Paint: This is a “Field Paint Only” event, there is no BYO (prices in the form) paint will be available on the day or you can preorder/prepay for this paint and have it waiting for you at the field. It is advised to preorder/prepay for most of your paint.
Entry’s Close: Friday 11th October 2013
Phone: 03 5110 6390
Rules for the Event including Amendments:
- This event will be run under the Millennium rules which are currently being used by events in Australia and by Refs Inc. Some adjustments to the rules will be stated prior to the event and on the day at the captains meeting.
- Each team is allowed up to 7 Players and 2 Pit crew plus coach per game.
- This event will be an open Single Division and teams will play “Race-to-3” matches – ie: the first team to win 3 games will win the match.
- Total match time is 7 minutes.
- This is a semi auto uncapped event (No Ramping).
- Coaching is ONLY permitted from the allocated team pit area and marked area on the sideline of the field.
- This is a Field Paint Only Event. Any team found using paint not supplied by the event organisers will be ejected from the event.
- Any teams needing assistance with accommodation please do not hesitate to contact us on 03 5110 6390 or you can contact Craig on Facebook. Team captains will be sent out information regarding accommodation and updates on the event.
- Team Draws and Field Layout will be posted on Facebook & Bills Paintball plus emailed to the team captains the Sunday night prior to the event.
- Field Layout and Draw will be online by Monday 14th October 2013.
- Field walk will be available from 4pm Friday 18th October.
- Upon completion of the rounds on day 2 the full ladder will be split into two brackets.
- The top bracket’s top 4 teams will be announced and 3rd & 4th will play off for outright 3rd followed by 1st & 2nd playing off for the winner. Trophies / medallions and prize money will be awarded to the top 3 teams in this bracket.
- In the lower bracket the top 4 teams will be announced and 3rd & 4th will play off for outright 3rd followed by 1st & 2nd playing off for the win in that bracket. Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 teams in this bracket.
- H2O (Blue)
- S.E. Cartel
Rumoured Teams To Confirm
- Bass Coast